The Bachelor of Laws (BALLB) is one of the most popular courses among law aspirants. The course is designed to provide an opportunity for the students to get an insight into the legal profession.
The course is divided into two parts: the first part deals with the theoretical aspects of law while the second part is more practical. The course is conducted by experienced and qualified teachers.
The course is beneficial for students who want to make law as a professional career. The course provides an opportunity for the students to get an insight into the legal profession and better prepares them for a magnificent career in law.
For more info visit: the Faculty of Law
BALLB Entrance Preparation in Kathmandu
Want to study law after plus 2?
The Legal Insight Institute of Law announces admission open for BALLB entrance preparation classes in Nepal. There will be a 2-month course, and revision classes and exams are conducted. We will deal with the question patterns, and different tips and tricks are provided to crack the entrance.
Law Entrance Institute Location
The Legal Insight Institute of Law is located in Bagbazar, Kathmandu.
Click the below link for the location of the institute:
Check Out: BALLB Entrance Exam Syllabus in Nepal
BALLB Entrance Preparation Classes Features
- We provide you with the best guidance, knowledge, skills, tips and tricks for easy understanding.
- Provide you with the quick revision and summary notes after each class.
- Best resource materials and notes.
- Regular discussions on subjective, objective questions and creative writings.
- Mock tests are conducted weekly.
- Career Counseling.
- Individual Guidance and Special classes for the students who have no background in law faculty.
- Special classes for creative writings.
BALLB Entrance Preparation Enrollment Form
Book your seats now. Click the below link and fill up the form for the law entrance preparation.
Contact Information of the Institute
Phone: 9862944100 (WhatsApp or Viber available), 9808619221
Mail: [email protected]